ROCKLIFE STUDENTS IS THE YOUTH GROUP AT PRINCETOWN CHURCH.
We are all about encouraging teens to Love Jesus, Love One Another, and
Live with Purpose (1 John 3:23, Matt. 28:19-20)
Allowing your teen to attend a church youth group may seem scary, but we want to share with you some things to set your mind at ease!
- We seek to partner with you as parent by coming alongside your teen(s) to help them Love Jesus, Love Others, and Live With Purpose
- We passionately share what the Bible says
- We engage teenagers right where they are at
- We don't force teens to believe anything
- We don't seek to babysit your student
- We don't seek to replace you as parent
- All adults working with students have gone through a church interview process and a background check
- Students are supervised throughout the night
- Parents are asked to pick up their students at 8:30 so we can release them into your care (Students that drive themselves can leave without a parent picking them up).
- More info about Wednesdays, RockLife, our mission, process, and goals
- Resource blog for parenting - Parent Resources page
- Upcoming Events and Change of Times/Locations
- Weekly Email Updates