Princetown Kids IS THE Children's Ministry AT PRINCETOWN CHURCH.
We are all about encouraging KIDS to Love Jesus, Love One Another, and
Live with Purpose (1 John 3:23, Matt. 28:19-20)
Allowing your child to attend a church kids program may seem scary, but we want to share with you some things to set your mind at ease!
- We seek to partner with you as parent by coming alongside your kid(s) to help them Love Jesus, Love Others, and Live With Purpose
- We passionately share what the Bible says
- We engage children right where they are at
- We don't force kids to believe anything
- We don't seek to babysit your child
- We don't seek to replace you as parent
- All Kids are Checked-in and parents are given a unique security tag for picking up your child
- All adults working with kids have gone through a church interview process and a background check
- Kids are supervised throughout their time with us
- Nursery and Kids Church take place during the second service - After the service, Parents should bring their security tag to the next gen wing so their kids can be released to their care.
- More info about Princetown Kids, Nursery, Kids Church, our mission, process, and goals
- Resource blog for parenting - Parent Resources page
- Weekly Church Email Updates - Parent Cues about the lessons - Upcoming info
Have More Questions?
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.